That’s right, it is BACK.
The TV show of all TV shows, Saved By The Bell is back, and it is here to stay… at least for the time being it is.
It’s been over 30 years since the original Saved By The Bell graced our TV screens and a lot has changed since then.
It’s no longer the late 80s, we are firmly in 2020s, so Saved By The Bell is available online… ah the wonders of technology.
In this article I’ll be showing you how you can access the show from anywhere in the world, bypassing regional restrictions and being able to binge-watch the gang back in action.
What you will need
To be able to watch the show, you’ll need two things.
One, you will need a Peacock TV account, you can borrow one from a friend or family member if you haven’t got an account.
But, if you need to set one up from outside of the US, I will cover that later.
And two, to be able to access Peacock TV from aboard (outside of the US), you will need to use a VPN app.
A VPN will allow you to send your internet traffic through a server located in another country. This will give you access to that region’s content, for example connecting to a US server will provide you with access to Saved By The Bell on Peacock.
VPNs first came on the scene as an internet security tool to help people browse the internet anonymously. However, people like you and I use it to access regionally blocked content which has become common practice.
Where to get a VPN
There are hundreds of VPN services out there, a quick Google will leave you dizzy!
I’ve found ExpressVPN to be the leading VPN service for streaming because not only are they one of the fastest (I have the tests to prove it), but they are one of the most secure too.
With over 3000 servers worldwide to connect to, you will have no limit on what regionally blocked content you can unlock.
Each of the above is completely risk-free as they offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it before you are fully committed to your purchase.
30-day money back guarantee
How to stream Saved by the Bell
To stream the brand new Saved By The Bell TV show, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the ExpressVPN website and click on “Get ExpressVPN“, then select a suitable VPN package and enter your email address into the box provided.
- Next, select a payment option and enter your payment details, complete your purchase by pressing “Join Now“.
- Download the dedicated ExpressVPN app for your device and log in using your username and password or use the activation code.
- Select a VPN server to connect to, to access Saved By The Bell on Peacock you will need to select a server in the United States. Then click the Connect button.
- Finally, visit the Peacock website and search for Saved By The Bell, you will now have full access to the 2020 version of the show.
I hope you enjoy watching Saved By The Bell as much as I do.
30-day money back guarantee
What if I don’t have a Peacock account?
If you need your own Peacock account, then you may be able to sign up using Statescard.
Statescard is a virtual prepaid card that allows you to purchase US streaming accounts from abroad, each card even comes with its own US postal address.
Note: We haven’t tested this though, so it is up to you if you want to try this service for yourself.
What’s Saved by the Bell all about?
Saved By The Bell 2020 is a reboot of the classic of the same name from the late 80s.
Most of the cast have returned and will be playing older versions of themselves in this brilliant reboot.
While the original cast is in it, there are a group of younger high school kids who this show predominately features as they live through all of the things their predecessors did during their teenage years.
Friendships, fights, love, fun, pranks, you name it.
It might be a new millennium, but I’m sure you will recognise Bayside High.
Who stars in Saved by the Bell?
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar – He is best known for acting in Franklin & Bash, NYPD Blue, The Passage, Pitch, and Robot Chicken.
- Mario Lopez – This actor is best known for his roles in Get Him To The Greek, Outta Time, Pacific Blue, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and The Rookie.
- Elizabeth Berkley – This actress is known for her roles in Showgirls, New Girl, The Real Blonde, Jack & Jill, and The Shipment.
- Tiffani Thiessen – Best known for her roles in Hollywood Ending, Fastlane, Beverly Hills 90210, and Love Stinks.
- Lark Voorhies – She is best known for her roles in The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air, How High, Good Morning Miss Bliss, Robot Chicken, and The Next Hit.
To unlock Saved By The Bell from anywhere in the world, you will need to have a Peacock TV account and a VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Both of which I have shown you how to get earlier in the article.
ExpressVPN is the ideal VPN provider to use to access Saved By The Bell, they are fast, secure, and very reliable.
You don’t want to miss out on this reboot of this classic TV show, if you were a fan of the original, you’ll love this.
It’s time to head back to Bayside High, get set up with ExpressVPN now, and don’t miss a moment of the show.