At the end of each racing season, it concludes with one major finish line: The Breeders’ Cup World Championships. The two-day event is something that every jockey, horse, trainer, and owner sets their sights on.
If you’ve got your heart set on watching but can’t find a reliable place, then your search is over!
In this article, I will be showing you how to watch The Breeders’ Cup live from anywhere in the world.
So you’ll be able to watch the worlds greatest riders and horses go head to head to win the million-dollar prizes that are on offer.
Who doesn’t love a good horse race?
Which TV network is showing The Breeders’ Cup?
There are two places where you can watch The Breeders’ Cup Live, one is the official Breeders’ Cup website, and two is their corresponding YouTube channel. However, you will need some assistance to access the races if you are living outside the US.
But, we shall discuss this further in a minute.
When is the race taking place?
The racing event will be taking place between Friday, 6th November and Saturday, 7th November.
During the two day event, there will be 14 races, each pitting the world’s best against each other for prizes of up to $6,000,000.
Not too bad at all, is it?
How can I watch Breeders’ Cup outside the US?
As I mentioned earlier in the article, to access The Breeders’ Cup live online, you will need a little bit of help if you are residing outside of the United States.
To access the event from their website or YouTube channel, you will need to have a US IP address. This can be achieved by using a VPN app.
A VPN is a multifunctional tool that can be installed on your device via an app. From there, you can connect to servers located all around the world, this will help you make websites think you’re in the United States.
Where to get a VPN?
When it comes to VPN providers, there is only a handful that I would want to recommend to you.
The best being ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN will provide you with the world’s fastest connection speeds, allowing you to stream the race in 4K with ease. You won’t miss a step during the event.
Not only are they the fastest around, but they have servers all around the world, including servers in most of the major cities across the US.
Couple all this with their 30-day money back guarantee, making it completely without risk to try.
30-day money back guarantee
How to stream Breeders’ Cup step-by-step
To set yourself up to watch The Breeders’ Cup races, follow my step by step guide below:
- Go to ExpressVPN and select a VPN package that suits your needs, followed by entering your email address and payment information. Confirm your purchase by clicking the “Join Now” button.
- Next, download and install the app to your device(s) and log in using your username and password or their activation code.
- After this, find a server in the US to connect to and click on the “Connect” button.
- Visit the Breeders’ Cup website or YouTube channel to be able to watch the racing event.
- Now you will be able to enjoy the 2-day event from the comfort of your home. I hope you enjoy watching.
30-day money back guarantee
Can I watch on my phone or tablet?
Watching the event from your tablet or phone is very simple.
All you need to do is follow the steps I outlined in the Step by step guide (above), set up your VPN app, and then open up your devices web browser.
From there just search for the Breeders’ Cup website or their YouTube channel.
Which horses are racing this year?
14 races are happening in this year’s event and will include some of the best horses and jockeys from all over the world.
Some of the favourites to win include:
- Improbable – (Challenge series wins: Won 2020 The Whitney, 2020 Awesome Again Stakes) Jockey: Drayden Van Dijk
- Maximum Security – (Won 2020 TVG Pacific Classic) Jockey: Luis Saez
- Authentic – (Won 2020 TVG.com Haskell Stakes) Jockey: John Velazquez
- Tiz The Law – (Belmont Stakes 2020 winner) Jockey: Manuel Franco
- Tom’s D’Etat – (Winner of the 2020 Stephen Foster race) Jockey: Joel Rosario
The Breeders’ Cup is the racing event that everyone has been looking forward to. Over the span of two days, the greatest competitors will go head to head to come home with 1st place and the sizable purse that comes with it.
To watch The Breeders’ Cup online, you will need to use a VPN, as the races will only be available to those living in the US.
ExpressVPN is the perfect VPN for allowing you to connect to a US server, giving you full access to The Breeders’ Cup.
Get ExpressVPN now, and don’t miss a moment of the races.