The popular Manga TV series My Hero Academia is an incredibly sort after show.
There are many people worldwide, just like you, who are wondering if the show is available on Netflix?
It’s not available in every country, so I’ll be guiding you through the steps you need to take to unlock My Hero Academia on Netflix.
Plus, this little trick can be used to unlock many other TV shows and movies.
The best part is, it’s relatively simple and you don’t need to be a tech wiz to figure it out. But, I’ve included a step by step just in case.
You’ll find that later on in the article, but first, let’s cover the basics.
Can I watch the show on Netflix?
The answer is a short and sweet, Yes.
It is also available in a couple of other countries, but only in part. For example, Germany has the show available but only season 1, which is far from ideal.
Unfortunately, if you live in the UK, the United States or Canada, you’ll find that the show is unavailable to you on Netflix.
What you’ll need to watch
To unlock My Hero Academia on Netflix, you will need to use an app known as a ‘VPN‘.
By using a VPN, you will be able to connect your phone, computer, TV to another country.
So how does this help you?
Well, by connecting your device to a server in another region, you will be able to fool Netflix and other streaming platforms into thinking you are in that region.
By doing so, Netflix will give you full access to that region’s Netflix library. You don’t even need a new Netflix account as your regular details work in any country.
So My Hero Academia is only a few clicks away.
Where can I get a VPN?
When it comes to choosing a VPN, you want to make sure that the service you select is both fast and reliable.
This is important for streaming video so you don’t end up with buffering which is massively annoying.
After testing all the ‘most recommended’ services, I found ExpressVPN to be about the best.
Their speeds were great and I didn’t notice any playback issues. I also found them extremely easy to use, which is a definite bonus.
A neat bonus is you’re not just limited to watching My Hero Academia, but anything else available in the new region you connect to.
30-day money back guarantee
How to watch My Hero Academia on Netflix
To unlock My Hero Academia on Netflix, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the ExpressVPN site and click the large red “Get ExpressVPN” button.
- Select a payment plan. The 12-month package works out cheapest but pick what’s best for your needs.
- Enter your email address and then select a payment method.
- Enter your payment details in the boxes provided and click “Join Now”.
- Once you’ve complete sign up, download the correct app for your device type.
- Then open the app and login either using the activation code or your login and password.
- Connect to a server located in Japan or India. (They are the only countries that offer the full collection of My Hero Academia). Then click the Connect button.
- Finally, visit the Netflix website and log in to your account. Now search for My Hero Academia and enjoy watching the show.
What’s My Hero Academia all about?
In My Hero Academia, the world is full of heroes. Most of the population have superpowers known as Quirks.
Unfortunately for Izuku, he doesn’t have the natural ability and has always dreamt of being a superhero. He was often bullied throughout his childhood for lacking powers.
Upon meeting his all-time hero known as the All Might, Izuku is singled out by his idol and is chosen to be his successor.
The All Might passes down his power to Izuku so he can learn to harness his skills in a Hero school called UA High School.
Izuku soon finds he has enemies and must use his powers to fight against them.
The show is top-rated amongst Manga fans and if you haven’t watched it yet, you certainly should.
30-day money back guarantee
Who stars in My Hero Academia?
The show is a Japanese animation and has several voice actors working on the show such as:
- Daiki Yamashita – Best known for their work on animated TV shows such as Pokemon, High Score Girl, No Guns Life, Jump Force, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba, and Food Wars.
- Justin Briner – This voice actor is best known for his work on video games such as Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, Borderlands 3, and TV shows such as Fire Force, No Guns Life, and Attack On Titan.
- Nobuhiko Otamoto – Best known for their work on Food Wars, Haikyuu!!, Tower Of God, A Certain Scientific Railgun, and Phantom In The Twighlight.
- Ayane Sakura – This voice actress is best known for her roles in Sakura Wars: The Animation, Kakushigoto, Psycho Pass 3: First Inspector, and Blade Of The Immortal.
- Kaito Ishikawa – Best known for his work on Plunderer, Haikyuu!!, BNA: Brand New Animal, and How Heavy Are The Dumbbells You Lift?
My Hero Academia is a popular Japanese Manga TV series that many of you are struggling to watch on Netflix.
The show is currently only available in a handful of countries such as Hong Kong, India, and Japan.
To unlock the show for your region, you will need to use a VPN app.
I recommend that you use ExpressVPN. They offer a service that has quality, speed, and reliability. You’ll have no problem streaming 4K video using their VPN service.
All that’s left now is to recline into your favourite comfy place and get watching.