In this guide I’m going to show you how to install Sportsdevil on Kodi in 2018.
There is a lot of outdated information on the internet from before 2018 telling you how you can install Sportsdevil on Kodi and if you’re like me it’s frustrating following those guides.
If like me you’ve trawled the internet and been left annoyed after following countless guides only to find information is correct or links are dead then relax as this up-to-date guide for 2018 will get you started.
This guide was carried out on Kodi (Jarvis) and will work on all newer versions such as Krypton.
So let’s find out how you can install Sportsdevil on Kodi in 2018.
How to install Sportsdevil on Kodi 2018
To install the Sportsdevil add-on on Kodi you should follow the instructions below:
- Open Kodi.
- Press System and then File Manager.
- Press Add Source (on a computer you will need to double click).
- Press <None> and type: http://fusion.tvaddons.co press Done.
- Press the box below Enter a name for this media source. Type Fusion and press Done.
- Press OK.
- Press the Home button.
- Press System.
- Press Add-ons.
- Press Install from zip file.
- Press Fusion.
- Press kodi-repos.
- Press english.
- Press respository.unofficialsportsdevil-1.0.0.zip (1.0.0 may be a different number).
- After a few seconds you will get a notification in the bottom right corner letting you know the add-on is enabled.
- From the Home screen press System.
- Press Add-ons.
- Press Install from repository.
- Press Unofficial Sportsdevil Repository.
- Press Video add-ons.
- Press SportsDevil.
- Press Install.
- You will now get a notification in the bottom right corner that the add-on is enabled.
That’s all there is to it.
Congratulations, You’ve now completed installing SportsDevil.
Now you know how to install SportsDevil on Kodi why not tell your friends?
How to use SportsDevil on Kodi
Now you know how to install SportsDevil on Kodi you can access it from the Home screen by going to Video and Add-ons.
Then press SportsDevil.
How to access blocked streams & protect your privacy
When using Kodi you may find certain add-ons or streams blocked from viewing in your country.
If you have this issue then you will need to sign up for a VPN service.
A good provider to use is IPVanish.
Using their service with Kodi will allow you to watch blocked streams and download blocked add-on’s all while protecting your privacy.
All you need to do is click the green button below to visit their website.
Kodi is completely legal but what you do with it may not be.
Currently accessing live streams from paid services in the European Union is claimed to be legal but this could change at any point.
You should consider the legal implications in your own country and do research before accessing live paid-for streams via Kodi add-ons.
Regardless of the legality, it’s best to protect your online privacy when using Kodi or any internet website or service, for this you can use a VPN so what you do online remains private.