The brilliant TV show Broadchurch has received critical acclaim since it first aired in 2013. Still to this day, it remains one of the most sorts after crime dramas, with many people looking for the show on Netflix.
In this article, I’ll be helping you discover whether or not you can access the show on Netflix and giving you the tools to do so.
If you want to watch a show that will grip you from the start, then you’ll want to watch Broadchurch.
Can I watch Broadchurch on Netflix?
As it stands, the show is available on Netflix but only for those of you who live in the US or Canada.
If you live in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, or elsewhere, you’ll need to unblock the US or Canadian Netflix libraries by using the trick I’m about to give you in the next section.
Once you know how be sure to follow the step by step guide carefully and you’ll be able to watch Broadchurch in a matter of minutes.
How to watch Broadchurch where I am?
The quickest and easiest way for you to watch Broadchurch on Netflix is by using a VPN app.
VPNs are a popular online security app that are commonly used by businesses, governments, and more recently, the general public.
While the app has some excellent security boosting features, a VPN can also help you unblock regionally restricted content, allowing you to sneak past the websites gatekeepers without them knowing.
With a VPN you’ll be able to re-route your internet through another location. This will help you fool websites into giving you access to the content of that region.
Where to get a VPN?
Nowadays, there are hundreds if not thousands of VPNs out there that you could use. However, there’s only a few that are worth signing up for.
ExpressVPN is my top recommendation for you to use to unblock Broadchurch on Netflix. They offer some of the fastest connection speeds around which are great for streaming Broadchurch from Netflix.
They also work very well with other online streaming platforms such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Peacock TV, 7Plus, Disney+, and many others. This is a feat that not all VPNs can boast.
If you’re still not convinced, ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee (which I’ve tested myself), so if you aren’t happy, you can get your money back.
All three services will be perfect for unblocking Broadchurch on Netflix no matter where you are in the world.
It’s your choice which VPN you choose, I can only guide you towards the ones that I’ve tried and tested.
30-day money back guarantee
How to stream Broadchurch on Netflix?
To gain access to Broadchurch on Netflix, you’ll need to follow the steps laid out below:
- Go to the ExpressVPN website and sign up for one of their VPN packages. There are 3 options, the most appealing is their 12-month package that comes with 3 extra months for free and saves you 49%… bargain.
- Download the ExpressVPN app from your device’s app store or from the ExpressVPN website.
- Log in to the app using your email address and password or activation code. (Sometimes the activation code is sent to your email address, so keep an eye out for it).
- Click on ‘Selected Location‘ and choose the United States or Canada (pick the closest to you), then click the Connect button.
- Lastly, visit the Netflix website or open the app and log into your Netflix account like normal. Now you’ll be able to watch Broadchurch from anywhere in the world.
30-day money back guarantee
What’s Broadchurch all about?
When the body of a British 11-year-old boy, Danny Latimer, is found on a beach covered in blood and dirt, the small seaside community of Dorset is shaken by what has happened.
The community quickly becomes the main focus of a police investigation and the media has a field day.
Two indifferent detectives must work together to try and solve the mystery of what happened to young Danny and who’s responsible for his death.
However, during the investigation, more secrets are uncovered, many of which the townsfolk want to keep buried.
Who stars in Broadchurch?
- David Tennant – This well-known actor has starred in Doctor Who, Jessica Jones, Fright Night, Around The World In 80 Days, Final Space, Eden, DuckTales, This DuckBurg Life, Staged, and Good Omens.
- Olivia Colman – She’s best known for starring in The Favourite, Tyrannosaur, The Lobster, Hot Fuzz, The Crown, Ron’s Gone Wrong, Thomas & Friends Storytime, The Simpsons, and Peep Show
- Jodie Whittaker – This actress is known for her roles in Doctor Who, Attack The Block, Venus, Journeyman, Trust Me, Black Sea, Get Santa, Adult Life Skills, Emotional Fusebox, and A Thousand Kisses Deep.
- Andrew Buchan – He’s best known for his roles in The Fixer, All The Money In The World, The ABC Murders, Garrow’s Law, The Crown, The Spanish Princess, Genius, The Mercy, and Industry.
- Charlotte Beaumont – She’s known for Jupiter Ascending, Balcony, Skins, The Windmill, Waterloo Road, Tommy Cooper: Not Like This Like This, Coming Up, and 6 Bullets.
Broadchurch is only available on Netflix for those with access to Netflix Canada and Netflix US.
To unblock Broadchurch, you’ll need to use a VPN. My recommendation is to use ExpressVPN.
You can sign up to ExpressVPN by following the step by step guide that I’ve mentioned in this article.
Get ExpressVPN now and you’ll be able to help Detective Hardy solve the case before it goes cold.