Is Blue Story available on Netflix?
Lee is an avid 80's action fan classing 300, Predator and Terminator among his favourites. When he's not binging movies he can be found keeping fit, attending Comic Con and wearing Star Wars socks of all things.
Netflix is one of the world’s leading online streaming services that gives you some of the best movies and TV shows in the world.
Blue Story is the 2019 crime drama brought to you by Rapman and has been well received by audiences.
But is Blue Story on Netflix?
It is, but only if you live in the UK, Spain and a handful of other countries, which isn’t great if you live in the USA, Australia or elsewhere. The good news is, there’s a super-simple way you can unlock the film and watch it in any country.
Below, I’ll show you how to unblock Blue Story on Netflix from anywhere in the world by using a VPN app.
Before I discuss VPNs in details, have a look at the step by step guide and set yourself up so you can start watching right now.
How to Watch Blue Story on Netflix
To unblock and watch Blue Story on Netflix, you’ll need to use a VPN.
In this example, I’ll be using ExpressVPN (I’ll discuss ExpressVPN in more detail in a moment). First, follow these steps to set yourself up:
- Visit the ExpressVPN website and click on the button “Get ExpressVPN”. Then pick a VPN package. Their 12-month package is cheap, offering a huge discount (49%) and comes with 3 free months.
- Next, enter your email address, choose a payment method (Visa, PayPal, Crypto, etc) and then enter your payment information. Complete your purchase by clicking “Join now”.
- Download the ExpressVPN app from your device’s app store or from the ExpressVPN site. Next, log in using your email address and password or the activation code.
- Click on Selected Location and choose United Kingdom from the list of countries, then click the Connect button.
- Once your connection has been established (10-15 seconds), you can log into your Netflix account and stream Blue Story straight to your device.
All that’s left is to grab yourself a drink and your favourite snack and get ready to enjoy the movie.
30-day money back guarantee
How does a VPN work?
A VPN, also known as a Virtual Private Network, works by allowing you to connect to your internet through another location (in this case, Australia). By doing so, websites such as Netflix will think that you’re in another country.
Your new “virtual location” will give you the ability to access content that would typically be regionally blocked to you.
ExpressVPN is the number 1 VPN for you to access Blue Story from anywhere in the world. They offer high speed connections that are perfect for streaming video content of the highest quality.
They also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and have very competitive prices.
ExpressVPN not only works excellently with Netflix (not all VPNs do), but you’ll be able to use the VPN to unblock content from other sites such as BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, Peacock TV, Paramount+, Disney+, and many more.
However, if you want to look around a little before you decide, that’s a good idea. Be sure to check out NordVPN and Surfshark VPN, both are top quality VPNs.
Which one you pick is up to you.
What is Blue Story about?
Set in London, two best friends Marco and Timmy from rival neighbourhoods, seem inseparable. However, this quickly changes when Marco is attacked when he is on his way home at night by some of Timmy’s friends.
Marco blames Timmy for what has happened and the pair of them side with the gangs of their respective postcode.
In a battle of tit-for-tat attacks, the pair are hell-bent on inflicting more damage to each other and Marco is out for blood and won’t stop until Timmy is dead.
While this might sound like it escalated quickly (it did), but it’s an accurate representation of what goes on in London’s roughest neighbourhoods and can leave vendetta’s that span across generations.
Who stars in Blue Story?
- Richie Campbell – This popular actor is best known for his roles in Grace, Top Boy, Anuvahood, Liar, Small Axe, Vanity Fair, and Wisting.
- Michael Ward – This actor has starred in Looking Back, The Old Guard, The A-List, Top Boy, Brotherhood, Dev’s Diary, and Small Axe.
- Eric Kofi-Abrefa – He is best known for his roles in Treadstone, Looking Back, The One, Harlots, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Fury, and Snowden.
- Rohan Nedd – He’s starred in shows such as Safe, Doctor Who, Midsomer Murders, Whitstable Pearl, Doctors, and Hayley Alien.
- Karla-Simone Spence – She’s best known for starring in Wannabe, Gold Digger, Sex Ed, Nine Nights, and Ghosts In Time.
If you’re looking to watch Blue Story on Netflix, you’ll need some help from a VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Currently, the movie is only available on the British Netflix library and a handful of others, so you won’t have access to this great movie if you’re outside the UK or the other limited countries where it is available. That is, unless you use a VPN.
Follow the step by step guide at the top of this article and get ExpressVPN now so you can watch Blue Story without any restrictions in your country.